We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Lionmas.com.my is committed to maintaining customer privacy and maintaining the security of any personal data which we receive from the customer. Customers that purchase or use our products will be asked to enter basic personal information.
When you create a Member account, the personal information we collect may include your:
1. Full Name
2. Delivery Address
4. Contact Number
5. Identity Card Number
This information on our database is not made available to third parties, beyond the essential requirement for credit card validation during purchase. Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our authorised payment gateway and that you agree for us to share your personal data with our payment gateway provider. You must only submit to us or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes. The information is used solely for our billing and payment purposes, and notifying customers and partners of future updates to our products or services. We do not receive or store any credit card information. This information is taken and processed on our behalf by the payment provider who will validate the credit for authorization and payment.
Your personal information such as credit cards details, bank account numbers are well kept secret and confidential with us. We will never share any of your personal details to any third party. Our sites do apply appropriate security application in order to keep all the customers information safe at all time.
Data Protection Policy
We will collect, use or disclose personal data for reasonable business purposes only if there is consent or deemed consent from the individual and information on such purposes have been notified.
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 from time to time (collectively referred to as the “PDPA”) that is being processed or that is to be collected and further processed by us and the purposes for the data processing. The PDPA also requires us to obtain your consent to the processing of your Personal Data. In light of the PDPA, we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your Personal Data.
How we use collected information
Lionmas Malaysia may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To deliver the products you have purchased from our Site;
• To maintain and improve customer relationship;
• To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
• To assess, process and provide products, services and/ or facilities to you;
• To maintain and update internal record keeping,
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
• To provide you with relevant production information;
• Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
• Carry out research on our users’ demographics or consuming habits and spending;
• To award points in a loyalty or rewards programme;
• To facilitate your participation in, and our administration of, any events including contests, promotions or campaigns;
• To send you the invitation to join our events and promotions and product launch events;
• To process any payments related to your commercial transactions with us;
• To monitor, review and improve our events and promotions, products and/or services;
• For general management and reporting purposes, such as invoicing and account management;
• All other purposes related to our business.
How we protect your information
We will never share your information with any third parties. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may disclose your Personal Data to the following third parties, for one or more of the below purposes:
• Any party in relation to legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• Our auditors, consultants, lawyers, accountants or other financial or professional advisers appointed in connection with our business on a strictly confidential basis, appointed by us to provide services to us;
• Payment channels including but not limited to financial institutions for purpose of assessing, verifying, effectuating and facilitating payment of any amount due to us in connection with your purchase of our products and/or services;
• Government agencies, law enforcement agencies, courts, tribunals, regulatory bodies, industry regulators, ministries, and/or statutory agencies or bodies, offices or municipality in any jurisdiction, if required or authorised to do so, to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, order or judgment of a court or tribunal or queries from the relevant authorities;
• Financial institutions, merchants and credit card organisations in connection with your commercial transactions with us.
We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Web Page Access
Each web page access is recorded in a log file. The contents of the log file are analyzed each week and each month to determine how many visitors we serve, what pages they look at most, and from where they connect. This is used to better serve our customers. This information is not shared with anyone outside our organization.